Mobile / Web Developer (f/m/d)
Webseite Health Companion
We are looking for a talented high performer to join our team as Mobile / Web Developer (f/m/d) in Berlin – starting November 2019. Our new colleague will shape our product development with her technical expertise.
Ideally you already have been involved in medical software system development and you are aware of the regulatory landscape.
What’s in it for you
- You will have a massive impact on the growth of our venture from the scratch and therefore its ultimate success at scale — super steep learning curve!
- You will enjoy full independence and ownership
- flexible working hours, home-office and part-time are possible
- Bachelor or master in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in mobile development
- expert knowledge of ios and android
It’s our mission to bring digital companionship for patients with chronic diseases to the next level using mobile technology combined with machine learning. We want to empower patients to take back control of their life and shape their own health. By full integration into the treatment process through daily interactions & AI-based recommendations our users lead better lives.
After months of research, interviews, surveys and test runs with patients and experts we are ready to launch our first product end of 2019.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary requirements and possible starting date.
If you want to know more about our venture, please visit www.digitale-helferin.de