We are looking for sharp and passionate engineers to help us creating real impact for patients with chronic diseases.
As a Backend Developer at Nia Health you work with us at the core of our mission: bringing digital companionship for patients with chronic diseases to the next level using modern technology combined with machine learning.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
- 5+ years in professional software development
- TDD mentality considering unit and integration test as part of deliverable
- Skills & languages: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate, Relational Database (preferable postgresql), Gradle, Git, Fluent English
- nice to have: TypeScript, DevOps using Docker / Kubernetes, Python, HTML, CSS, German
- You will have a massive impact on the growth of our venture from the scratch and therefore its ultimate success at scale
- You will enjoy full independence and ownership
- Equity participation possible
You do not have to be an expert in all languages but you should bring some healthy curiosity and willingness to learn. You should definitely be a fast learner of any technology, language, or development environment.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV with salary requirements and possible starting date to email@example.com